- Teach students with the tools they are already use
- Students in the most poverty-stricken schools need even more so to be introduced to the technology early on to level the playing field
- Teachers need more guidance in the successful use of technology tools
- Principals as well need to take on leadership roles in pushing for technology integration
- The digital divide separates the world of education from the world of business, with the world of education behind the times
One image in the article speaks to the very last bullet point:
Read the article in full. What is your response to the assertions found in the article? With which to you agree? Which do you believe need further analysis? Where do school systems with which you are familiar fall in terms of the "new digital divide"?